COOL ROOF COATING
In the world of industrial and commercial buildings, there are
great energy saving potential with IMPER*SAN COOL ROOF COATING:
- LOWER HEAT TRANSMISSION: Reduce heat transfer in to buildings by reflecting the visible, infrared and ultraviolet wavelengths of the sun. It will also improve indoor comfort.
- CUT DOWN COOLING COSTS: Lower the surface temperatures around areas where air conditioning systems soak in the air for transforming it to cooler temperature inside the building.
- IMPROVE PHOTOVOLTAIC OUTPUT: Increase the energy output of photovoltaic panels by up to 25%.
- Sun’s intensity: It is probably the most obvious. The brighter the sunlight, the more there is for the solar cell to convert .
- Temperature: The efficiency of a solar cells decreases with increasing temperatures. A general rule of thumb is that the efficiency of a solar cell decreases with 0,5% for every 1 °C above 25 °C. This means that on a hot summer day, the efficiency of a solar cell could drop as much as 25%.
IMPER*SAN COOL ROOF COATING reflective roof coating system is engineere
d with the newest technology available. It is the ultimative heat reflective roof coating:
- Roof cleaning and preparation: the surface needs to be clean, dry and free from dirt, dust and loose elements
- Roof Coating: IMPER*SAN COOL ROOF COATING is applied with an airless sprayer or roller in a quantity 0,4 to 0,8 kg/m2. Only one coat is required.
- Easy application
- Fast curing polyurethane formula
- 83% HEAT reflective
- Long lasting – more than 10 years
- UV resistant
- Water repellent
- Resistant to standing water
The IMPER*SAN COOL ROOF COATING system has been tested after the highest standards. It has been tested for its property to increase energy output of photovoltaic panels and for its heat reflectivity and emittance properties.
- Lower the heat transmission into the roof
- Cut down cooling costs
- Improves the output of solar cells with up to 25%
- Enhance the life expectancy of both the roof membrane and the building’s cooling equipment.
- Reduce CO2 greenhouse gas emissions.
- A coated roof of just 93 m2, would reduce CO2 emission with 10 tons of carbon dioxide over a 20 year lifetime.
A winning formula for consumer and Environment